Friday, November 21, 2008

 

Special Greetings from Rev. Fayiah A. Kabakolie

Kisiaa Lawo Se:
Wana nya youndaa ni, Fayiah A. Kabaa hoo E.L.W.A. O Sorndor-korlor Radio, Monrovia, Liberia, Kbooya Kor-nkor Kpee-lun.
I greet you all in His Mighty Name, with much brotherly love in Jesus' Nome. I pray that this note will meet you in good health and with good standing with all of your undertakings now and forever.
*La bii le tonya, ke nan-ndee." You long been doing good, but this year. On behalf of my entire family, I want to take this time to say a big thank you to all of you who left your busy schedules and turned in to honor me and participated in my farewell program on this November 15, 228 in Philadelphia, USA. It goes to those who contributed toward the same said program, even though, you didn't come.
Especially, the Leadership of Diompillor: Precedent H. K. Charyoe, the VP Mrs. Fatima Johnny, Mr. Shar E. Johnny, Honorable Palaman Chief Horny Hali, Mr. Tamba Johnny, Gus. M. Tengeh Mr. J. T. Yafondo Mr. Montgomery Saah, Mr. Faya Millimouno, Mr. Prince Kamano, Mr. Joseph Sornjor, Mr. Steve K. Makundu, Mr. France Fayiah Effah and many, many members of the said Diompillor, my family members, and friends were in the attendance.
Thanks again, (Laba li ka vele)
Wana Nya Yondaa Ni, Fayiah A. Kabaa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?