Tuesday, November 18, 2008

 

Hon. Eugene Fallah Kparkar commends Diompillor America!

MR. PRESIDENT AND MEMBERS OF DIOMPILLOR,

I am very honored and delighted to see this kind of togetherness and unity that has permeated the Kissi community in general in the diaspora, especially those in the United States of America. I have read through the internet the rapid responsiness to kinsmen who lost their love ones and relatives this year. To those who lost their love ones during the course of this year, I wish to offer my profound condolences and deepest sympathy for the losts that you have all sustained. May the God of our universe continue to give you comfort and peace. Kindly take solace in the lord. May the souls of the deceased and all fraithful departed rest in perpetual peace.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF DIOMPILLOR, I have also taken keen notice of the fact that you also converge in time of happiness. I wish to make two cardinal references in this respect. The first one has to do with the unanimous support shown by you during the grduation of Mr. Joseph Boakai, the son of our dear Vice president. You did not only plan the program but you also actively participated in it. Realistically, this is a mark of excellence on your part and it is worthy of emulation. The second and the most recent one which really overwhelmed not just me but I believe many of our citizens accross the globe was the meritorious farewell program of our well- respected traditional icon and well-known kissi grammarian, Rev. Kabakole. In my candid opinion, your step in honoring him is in the right direction.

For us in Liberia, his coming back is highly welcomed because he is a great asset to our cultural heritage. I am very sure that his long stay in
America helped a long way in inspiring you about our kissi culture. On this note, I wish to convey my sincere thanks and appreciation to all of the Kissi Community in the diaspora for all the meaninful undertakings you have gone through during this year.

Lastly, I want to let you know that I will be sending you a concise version of my legislative report for this year so that you can be in the know of all of the happennings back home in terms of my representation of the kissi people in the House of Representatives. I will be cataloguing for your perusal thos e legislations that were passed during the year with emphasis on Foya.

Thank you and may God bless you,

Sincerely,

Eugene Fallah Kparkar(Hon. )
Foya District, Lofa County
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?